Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Perfect Circle Autosport

Default Where to buy a single Eibach strut?

Honestly it shouldn't be this difficult. For those of you following my other thread, I bent a strut on my '03 SVTF and need to order a replacement driver's left. No problem, I called Eibach and they've got 'em in stock, but I'm not a dealer; so I can't buy direct. Bummer since it'd only cost $88.10 from them.

So I tried their "authorized dealers". I've spent the better part of the morning trying to find someone to sell me just one. Almost everyone of them do carry the Eibach Pros, but they want to sell you all four. I need one. One!

Captain Ramius: Give me a Eibach, Vasili. One Eibach Pro only, please!

I've even got the part number, #3588-8003L, but no dice. So I called the local distributors, but most of these guys have never heard of Eibach, let alone know how to order one. They try the part number, my vehicle type, heck I'd even offer them a letter from my 3rd grade teacher and two vital organs if it'd help, but no dice.

Where, oh where, can I order a single Eibach strut?
    2003 EAP SVT "Attila" - ST170 Headlights ■ Hofele grill ■ SAP rear defuser ■ Clear corners ■ Taylor 8.2mm plug wires ■ Saleen/Eibach suspension kit ■ Focus Central short shift ■ Steel Grey Rota Grids ■ Massive front strut bar ■ Euro rear wiper ■ Shorty antenna ■ SVT-logo Redline carpet kit ■ Powdercoated valve cover ■ Billet aluminum fuel door ■ K&N drop-in filter ■ Debadged ■ Euro HVAC ■ ...and then of course me (being a narcissist, I consider this to be the most important mod).
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TEAM Member

Default Re: Where to buy a single Eibach strut?

try cardomain.com, i know they can pull something for you

2002 RED SVT Focus: #3279 of 4288
    "Race Track ready, girlfriend friendly."

Found it! Most places wanted to sell me one (or said it was on backorder), but I Managed to convince some nice guys over at Jegs to order me one through Eibach. It'll be here next Tuesday or Wednesday. Yeah!!
    2003 EAP SVT "Attila" - ST170 Headlights ■ Hofele grill ■ SAP rear defuser ■ Clear corners ■ Taylor 8.2mm plug wires ■ Saleen/Eibach suspension kit ■ Focus Central short shift ■ Steel Grey Rota Grids ■ Massive front strut bar ■ Euro rear wiper ■ Shorty antenna ■ SVT-logo Redline carpet kit ■ Powdercoated valve cover ■ Billet aluminum fuel door ■ K&N drop-in filter ■ Debadged ■ Euro HVAC ■ ...and then of course me (being a narcissist, I consider this to be the most important mod).

You can buy them at Jegs & Summit places like that.
    2009 Focus SES Coupe

"Slightly Modified"

Yeah, he posted about 16 hours before you that he found one at Jegs......
    Owner of SONIC the HEDGEHOG - 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Focus ZX5 - GUIDELINES -SEARCH - Any Questions?

I guess it might help if I could read...LOL
    2009 Focus SES Coupe

"Slightly Modified"

Sadly I still have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, and the ZX5 strut I'm borrowing reminds me of this fat girl from my 9th grade history class; it keeps rubbing me all day long whether I like it or not.