Ford Focus Forum banner

Autocross times coming soon...

17K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Auto-X-ZTS 
#1 ·
FYI - As soon as we take the computer files and cross-reference them with the scoreboards I'll post the auto-x times.

#8 ·
hey give me a break! i'm super-busy. it will be this weekend
One brake, commin' up.

Oh, wait you said break. Oops.

Not rushin' you, Chris. Just being silly. It's Friday

#11 ·
give me one more brake and you'll have them tonight!
Yep. Looks like two brakes to me, eh? OK, Chris, you're on the clock! Tick Tick Tick.

#14 ·
#16 ·
better sweeten the deal with a rear disc break conversion

#19 ·
hey give me a break! i'm super-busy. it will be this weekend
One brake, commin' up.

Oh, wait you said break. Oops.
those brakes look even better on my car !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Luke@tirerack/zdone001.jpg
Too bad a FWD Focus was able to beat you...
J/K
Thanks for the hospitality, Luke.

talk to AutoDude ..... he knew I could have gone back out and beat him ...... we run together alot and I chose to not rain on my friends parade .... I only took two timed runs .... my better time of the two was 51.6xx

#24 ·
i'm taking a break from my 12 hour day
Oh yeah. Well my days are 24 hours, but happen to just try and sleep through 7 or 8 of them...

You know we're just rubbin' you, Chris. But, just so you understand, if the results aren't up by, say, this time tomorrow I'm gonna have to send Bubba and Rocco over to your place to get them.

(What is your address, again?)

#25 ·
I'll start pouring over the scoreboards though and see what I can come up with.
Good Luck.

The toughest part is going to be the fact that some of the cars aren't grouped with the rest of their class. I was running CS, but I was in a random location on the board.
There are several others in random places as well. It'll take some time.
Good Luck.

#26 ·
I was in a random location on the board.
I seem to recall that your original place on the board was in the CF area, but when our 'friend' Murphy has his dirty little way with your car, and you jumped into Bill's, T&S didn't catch up with you...now that's fast

They posted your first run in the CF area...and the other three in "space"...presumably because your class had changed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.