I actually took one for a test drive today. The only one that my local Suzuki dealer had.
A few things that were answered for me today.
1. It really is 100% materials made and built in Japan. In Kosai Japan to be exact.
2. The vehicle looks like a "craftsman" made it. Materials don't look cheap.
3. The seats are very comfortable.
4. Most important of all.... My wife liked it.
5. The ride was very controlled and soft at the same time. Kind of feels like a boat going straight but at sharp turns I could feel the grip. Short test drive.
It's well built. The mini SUV has got it's own thing going on. People freindly. Takes time to get used to the looks. I like how it looks. Doesn't feel cheap. Even a hatchback hater like my wife likes it.
I'll post some pics ASAP.