Ford Focus Forum banner

Better late than never?? More JF pics!

22K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  brads03zx3 
#1 ·
Well, I figure since this forums is going bye-bye soon, I may as well post some pics. :lol: Here it goes (Oh, and I seemed to have a hardon for wide angle 3/4 shots that day, so please bare with me. haha):

The blue-mobile. What a sexy car this is.

Mr goldse

yummy

The FS beast

And the other one

The brad-mobile. race ready:

Dude, where's my beltzzzzz? (Sorry, had to, but ouch.)

yum

xios kit

Massive kit:

Couple more track shots

Some random shots from the top. This was pretty early on saturday, so not too many people there yet. I have lots more of these and a panoramic shot as well, if anyone is interested in spotting themeselves.

I still can't get used to the HKS exhaust. That muffler is massive.

The FS fusion. I :wub: this car. Amazing.

:rock:

Since there were absolutely no shots of the pumpkin, I figured I'd take a few. /sarcasm

This guy drooling on the pumpkin is the guy responsible for the driving dynamics of the 08 focus. hehe

Some peeps
Teh noraclians:

The elusive omninator :lol:

And last, but not least, the saga of Frush.

Hey, this oil cooler install is going GREAT!

Um, well, err, maybe not THAT great.

"Damnit, shouldn't have worn the pit shirt" - Lorin. I got news for ya buddy, that's what they're for. ;)

Oil cooler on, car runs great!

Frush getting jiggy with his JDM roots!

Whacha mean mah clutch don't work???

....I think that's enough out of me. :lol: Hi-res available of any of the above

See less See more
#5 ·
OMFG! The saga of my Saturday is fantastic!

Particularly this one.

This picture is pure awesomeness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 ·
#10 ·
Ok, I've got a question, (look at the picture 6th down from the top w/ the black hatch with the euro bumper w/ the M3 next to it) who makes that spoiler and where can I buy one?!

#11 ·
Alright one more...does he have a widebody kit too or am I mistaken?

#12 ·
#14 ·
brads03zx3 said:
I don't know if that wing is carbon or not (would not surprise me if it was) but F2 also sells the same wing in 'glass for $130.
How much money to get the fg one painted? Or how easy to do it myself?

#16 ·
tallguy2.3 said:
Aw internet too slow here to see pics. Boooo, I'll look at 'em at work on Thursday:evilgrin:

Ok they work now. My poor car was never in a single one. Oh well. I miss that track. Teh momentum there was awesome.
Momentum is a Foci's friend!

#23 ·

I can't seem to tell, is this focus lowered at all or is it stock? I'm trying to decide if I should go a pro-kit or a sportline and if this is the 1.4/1.5 they promise then I'm going the sportline for sure.

#24 ·
SVT suspension. Here's how you can tell:

If you scratch your head and wonder if it's been lowered, SVT kit it is.

If you laugh out loud because there are low profile tires on 17's on a 4x4, it's stock. Either Eibach kit will look better, but I was going for
1) Ride quality for commute
2) Performance for twisties/future track use without the infamous rear end float
3) Cheap (my lady bought it, so the price was perfect :lol:)

#25 ·
brads03zx3 said:
SVT suspension. Here's how you can tell:

If you scratch your head and wonder if it's been lowered, SVT kit it is.

If you laugh out loud because there are low profile tires on 17's on a 4x4, it's stock. Either Eibach kit will look better, but I was going for
1) Ride quality for commute
2) Performance for twisties/future track use without the infamous rear end float
3) Cheap (my lady bought it, so the price was perfect :lol:)

you are SOOOOO funny :lol: ;)

#26 ·
tallguy2.3 said:
Aw internet too slow here to see pics. Boooo, I'll look at 'em at work on Thursday:evilgrin:

Ok they work now. My poor car was never in a single one. Oh well. I miss that track. Teh momentum there was awesome.
You're complaining, My ride was the best wide-body vehicule and most modded but no-one seemed to take pics or even look at it.:evilgrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.