Not sure if anyone cares, but I just bought an '07 Focus the other day. I finally got rid of my '02 ZX3 with 121500 miles, and replaced it with an '07 ZX4. Anyway, with my '02, the locks would autolock when you started to drive down the road a bit. I noticed that my new '07 did not do this. That kind of annoyed me, because I sort of liked that feature. Anyway, I called the dealer, and they forwarded me a procedure to enable/disable that feature. If anyone is interested, here is the procedure... BTW, I didn't wait the 5 minutes, and it worked fine.
1. close all doors and windows
2. confirm that the ignition key is OFF.
3. NOTE: steps 5-9 must be carried out within 30 seconds.
Turn ignition key from OFF to RUN
4. press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button 3 times.
5. turn the ignition key from RUN to OFF.
6. press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button 3 times.
7. turn the ignition key from OFF to RUN.
8. Verify that the horn chirps. this indicates the enable/disable mode is ready to accept program changes.
9. press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button then LOCK button one time to command the command the module to toggle the autolock feature.
10. Verify that the horn chirps. There should be one chirp indicating that the autolock feature is disabled.
If one chirp is heard followed by a longer sound of the horn, the autolock feature is enabled.
11. Turn the key to the OFF posiiton or wait 5 minutes to exit the enable/disable mode.
12. Verify that the horn chirps once to indicate that programming mode has been exited.