Ford Focus Forum banner

SAP and Shaved Hatch!

7K views 54 replies 41 participants last post by  98LowRanger 
#1 ·
I just got my ride back form getting some new parts. It was gone so long that the clock on the radio was still set an hour ahead :what:

Rear Hatch shave with an SVT spoiler, SAP Rear Bumper w/ License Plate frenched in and Cosworth Exhaust

Pardon my Cougar winter wheels. My new SVT Side Skirts and Mirrors

SAP Front Bumper w/ Lower Lip painted black and painted Headlights

See less See more
#6 ·
nice work. i woulda took off the keyhole too.
also i think you shoulda just made a bracket from under the bumper for the plate and left the rear smooth too.

also when its summer cap off the rear wiper too

#10 ·
I really like the look of the shaved hatch. IMO you should of shaved the hatch key hole to give it a cleaner look. Great car either way.

#12 ·
I actually like it with the keyhole, otherwise it would look too bare. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

#14 ·
Very nice Jason.

Did Ross do that one as well with the bumper too? I like it. Nice touch. I also agree with the keyhole being smoothed. And the rest of the car is coming along nicely.

Just a personal opinion, but the lower front lip should have been painted LG to match.

#16 ·
Nickgt40 said:
I actually like it with the keyhole, otherwise it would look too bare. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
kinda like a belly button. if I didnt have one I would be ugly.

#19 ·
That's one clean hatch you got there.

I'm with o2 on the front lip being painted LG. You should also do your door handles. It would add to the clenliness IMO.

Still an awesome ride :thumbup:

#24 ·
I am going for the subtle but different look, but still a user friendly daily driver. Thanks for all the comments, keep em coming!

#26 ·
looks different I really like it... the lower lip painted black looks great and your hatch looks very clean... cant wait to see it with nicer wheels on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.