Ford Focus Forum banner

SVT off road pipes!!!

10K views 63 replies 25 participants last post by  focalized31 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, Tousley is now carrying an off road pipe for the SVT Focus and I have the first batch in stock ready to ship now.

These are specially made for us using Canadian made 304 stainless and the workmanship is beautiful.

These have the 02 sensor bungs relocated to the side of the pipe which does away with the issue of the sensors hitting the engine or half shaft that so many people have had issues with when you bottom out the header.

These are for off road use only and you WILL get a check engine light from the downstream 02 sensor unless you have it shut off in your tune or use some other method to defeat it.

WE DO NOT SELL 02 CHEATERS.

On to the pics,

Pricing is $195.00 plus shipping :thumbup:

See less See more
#4 ·
Just installed my ORP tonight and I have to say I'm surprised at the sound, I was expecting it to be obnoxious but it's surprisingly mellow.

It does get a bit loudish in the 3000 RPM range but it seems to tone down again after that, we'll see if I notice anything different as I drive it.

I'm really liking it so far :)

#5 ·
Just installed my ORP tonight and I have to say I'm surprised at the sound, I was expecting it to be obnoxious but it's surprisingly mellow.

It does get a bit loudish in the 3000 RPM range but it seems to tone down again after that, we'll see if I notice anything different as I drive it.

I'm really liking it so far :)
time to get a 2.5" flex to REALLY take advantage of it. not really a gain if, you have a 2" bottle neck right after the ORP

#8 ·
So what are we looking at total for a SVT header kit for a non SVT (ceramic or uncoated, not sure what's still available), one of these, and a factory flex plus whatever other bits make sense (hardware, gaskets, heat shields, etc.)? I've got a non-SVT with a SVT Borla currently.

I might have missed it, but the flanges on the ORP are stainless too, right?

#16 ·
i love how they stick u with 30$ for that stupid odd 3 bolt flange gasket! :(

#19 ·
Pardon my ignorance but what kind of gains would this give me at the crank on a 99% stock SVT (minus my K&N drop in)?

#23 ·
For to mention I did buy one and the car sounds awesome with a borla and 2.4inch flex also! Thanks steve!

#28 ·
I have an ORP with the stock exhaust.

It's not terrible, but I'm still going to get an FSWerks setup for a smoother sound.

I will say that higher in the rev range the ORP + stock exhaust sounds really good!
But on cold start up... sounds like complete CRAP :thumbdown:

#39 ·
Thank goodness you sold all of these BEFORE I got a SVT. I would have had to have gotten one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.