Ford Focus Forum banner

Official FR12 Discussion Thread

48K views 188 replies 43 participants last post by  Lowgan 
#1 ·
Alright it's back and better than ever! Time to start those build-ups and clean up those Foci for what has come to be known as one of North America's premier Ford Focus enthusiast gatherings, Focus Rising 2012. Keeping a good grasp on our roots we will once again be holding Focus Rising during the Carlisle Ford Nationals Weekend in Carlisle, PA. This year's event will happen Friday June 1st to Sunday June 3rd.

Let's start the discussions, please ask any questions and we'll try to get you an answer as quickly as possible.

ALSO, Hotel Info has also changed for this year so please read before booking!

Discuss.

#44 ·
How far of a drive is it from you to Carlisle?

The plan is to bring 3 cases of CA beer with me to PA and take 3 cases in return back here.

That gives me an idea... new thread soon.

:evilgrin:

#47 ·
That's what the roof rack is for

:thumbup:

#55 ·
I'm waiting on the same thing to book my room and register. As soon as the taxes come in, I can get everything ready

#56 ·
Ok, so I've lurked around FJ for years and have never been to a meetup (no money, etc). I'm wondering, what do you guys do while you're there?

#59 ·
Nick and Owen are correct, many memories made. Good hanging out with like minded car enthusiasts like yourself at one of the nation's largest car event and getting to know everyone is also a plus!

#57 ·
I hear hollering at guuurrrrls and waRshing your car are favorite past times.

#62 ·
Okay, I'm sold. I'll be bringing my '12, hopefully with some tint and maybe some coilovers, etc. Carlisle is roughly 3 hours from my house so I'll probably just take off work Friday and come up in the morning and leave Sunday night. Anybody want some Old Bay? I hear it can be hard to get in other places and that's just a shame.

#63 ·
Nobody told him that we play flippy cup, and find out where da gold at??? No mention of the prestigious Carlisle Cup either??? There are outdoor activities too, refreshing beverages served on the back patio of the "Ole Wagon Tavern". Seemed to be popular I thought?

#71 ·
What day is the caravan leaving PA? I'm trying to schedule sleep locations for the eventual return trip if I can go.

Right now I'm assuming we'll be in Indy Monday night.

#74 ·
How much room to you actually have? If all of these people end up showing up to your place there's going to be like 20 of us at least. :lol:

#76 ·
I call dibs on your bed.

:wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.