Ford Focus Forum banner

How to properly wash a car.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  DreamDetail 
#1 ·
#4 ·
VERY awesome write-up!!! I've been diving heavily into the detailing world over the last few years... and with companies like Chemical Guys and Griot's who offer great online video tutorials and forums like AutoGeek and Detailer's Domain the learning is ENDLESS! I appreciate the information here and will surly use it this year. I enjoy reading and learning as much as I can... and I'd like to use it more and more on the cars around me. It's difficult however in this small town, I wanted to help out other car enthusiasts but most don't find cleaning and detailing a car "properly" very high on their priority list. For myself, it just then makes my freshly detailed and clean cars stand out all that much more!

#5 ·
Nice man!! I bet as more people see how good your car looks, they will want to do the same! :thumbup:

I am with a VW group which, at first, wasn't all that interested in detailing or even cleaning their cars!! :eek: Now, after detailing a few of their cars, the interest is growing dramatically and I am even looking at running a free seminar on proper washing techniques.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.