Ford Focus Forum banner

Focus Rising 13 Dyno Day @ McNews Automotive!

38K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  UltegraSTI 
#1 · (Edited)
When: Friday June 7th

Time: 9am-2pm

Where: McNews Automotive
266 Old York Road
Dillsburg, PA 17019
(717) 432-9503​

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/JaTRK

Price: $75 for 3 pulls including A/F

We had a great turnout last year and expect many people to show up this year as well:

Even if you don't want to dyno, come out out and watch the pulls plus chat with all the other Focus enthusiasts. We will also have awards to give away as well.

-Most HP N/A
-Most HP Boosted

We hope to see you there on Friday as a part of Focus Rising!

Jason

See less See more
#9 ·
not missing this for the mall again LOL ill be there, maybe take a shot at highest boosted HP

#10 ·
Just a side note for folks who don't think their 'untuned' cars are worthy of a dyno run (I actually had a conversation about this with a friend the other day while taking about the events at Carlisle) - just show up and have fun! Who really cares? None of the guys that will be there for this that's sure! No judging will be done by this crowd.

I showed up in a completely stock 2011 Fiesta last year and said "What the Hell, Let's give this a go and see just how bad my numbers are going to be!" and do you know what? I think I actually came away surprised.... in a good way. For those who weren't there - Ford has this car 'officially rated' at 110hp and 100ft lbs of torque at the crank... and the McNews guys say their dyno isn't very forgiving... so yeah. Surprise!

#18 ·
This event is always great. Perfect start to an excellent weekend and thanks to McNews for putting it on for everyone.

#21 ·
My ST will be on the rollers if I can get a spot in line for this. I'm not stock so I want to see what I am doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.