Ford Focus Forum banner

Bad Obsession Motorsport

Steel: 
26K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  G-forces 
#1 ·
Just found this by accident on youtube. Wonderful sense of humor to go along with crazy awesome fab work. Watched all six episodes back to back.
First episode here:

#11 ·
If only all content was this good on youtube.
I'm planning on getting this on media (hopefully BD) so I can watch it at my leisure.
Still kicking myself for not buying Alain Decadenet's series on the old Speed Channel 'Victory By Design' on DVD.
They're getting so rare now they are getting quite cost prohibitive to own.
Glad you guys like this.
Great stuff.

#13 ·
Fantastic Chukker, thanks for the great find! I've only watched the first one at this point, but the rest will follow asap. Nice to have a good deal of comedy to augment a fascinating build.

#21 ·
Wow! How long before episode 9? I can hardly wait to see how this project works out.

They mentioned a year had passed in episode 6 (I think it was 6, and they were not joking, not even British humour, LOL), those guys are amazing. You could use the name "mechanical genius" and not be exaggerating. I'm envious of their shop and the time they have to play around with a crazy project like that.

#22 ·
The quick release front end is genius.
Real blood and rust workmanship going on here.
If had even an ounce of their talent I would build a hell of a street legal race car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.