02 sonic blue svt zx3
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

FJ Gear Store

Default 02 sonic blue svt zx3

I had a black 06 zx5 a few yrs back and always wanted a svt but just coukdnt get one at that point. Fast forward 2 yrs and some one i sold parts to from my 06 was selling this car. I jumped at the opertunity and made a 12 hr round trip to get the car. It had some surface rust on bottom of doors and hatch witch i sanded and primed. My main goal for this car is a fun mountain carver/autocross car. First pic is how i got it and second pic is with chrome svt170 style lights that i bought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    FocalJet.com
    Advertisements

TEAM Member

Default Re: 02 sonic blue svt zx3

Witch one has the old lights again? And what are u doing with them? Nice looking car looks like it was probably taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    03 2.3 ZX3 with svt susp. and h&r sways, 15" FN01RC's. F2 header. Cossi stg 1 cams. FS intake. FS tune. FS Stealth muffler. Exedy oem clutch and fly. F2 sts. Sparco seats. Still gets 30 hwy mpg

Top pic with machs is how i got the car. The machs are sold though. From what i know an older guy owned it before the person who i bought it from owned it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    FocalJet.com
    Advertisements

TEAM Member

I got confused because I thought the machs were the the most sought after though I do like the euro ones too. Are you going to do a build thread or keep it stock?

03 2.3 ZX3 with svt susp. and h&r sways, 15" FN01RC's. F2 header. Cossi stg 1 cams. FS intake. FS tune. FS Stealth muffler. Exedy oem clutch and fly. F2 sts. Sparco seats. Still gets 30 hwy mpg

The machs are very sought after i just like the euro lights more. Im putting new factory suspension on in next few weeks wile im replaceing the clutch. As time goes on i may or may not build it im not shure yet.

TEAM Member

Its an excellent platform to modify. Lots of parts available and lots of people on this forum that can help you along.

There is for shure alot of knoledge on this form.