Life hack for cup holders
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rock Auto

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior TEAM Member jaybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kelleys Island, OH
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Life hack for cup holders

    Saw this and thought I'd post it here.



    And the cup holders in my Focus aren't deep enough to hold burritos. Don't ask me how I know, and I'm only a little overweight (20 pounds more than high school graduation).
    Recently junked Light Saphire Blue 2000 SE sedan
    Stock except for fog light trick, LED's, and a wagon rear dome light.
    2007 ZX3 S "The Stig" 2.0 Duratec 5 speeed, Oxford white exterior black interior
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodKristina View Post
    Heck yes, those are fantastic. Especially with your meat :wub:

  2. Remove Advertisements
    FocalJet.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior TEAM Member bringler26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,797

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    Love it but where does my drink go?
    03 Focus ZX3 (Fubarcus)- Living on for another day
    07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i sedan - Traded
    12 Subaru Outback (6MT) - Daily

  4. #3
    Senior TEAM Member jaybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kelleys Island, OH
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    Actually, the cup holders in my FoFo have always felt inconvenient, so I put anything I'm drinking between the seat and handbrake boot.
    Recently junked Light Saphire Blue 2000 SE sedan
    Stock except for fog light trick, LED's, and a wagon rear dome light.
    2007 ZX3 S "The Stig" 2.0 Duratec 5 speeed, Oxford white exterior black interior
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodKristina View Post
    Heck yes, those are fantastic. Especially with your meat :wub:

  5. Remove Advertisements
    FocalJet.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior TEAM Member bringler26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,797

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    I have a tendency to do the same thing. I usually put my keys & wallet in the cup holder.
    03 Focus ZX3 (Fubarcus)- Living on for another day
    07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i sedan - Traded
    12 Subaru Outback (6MT) - Daily

  7. #5
    Senior TEAM Member jaybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kelleys Island, OH
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    Quote Originally Posted by bringler26 View Post
    I have a tendency to do the same thing. I usually put my keys & wallet in the cup holder.
    So, you hot wire your car? Or have a separate key ring from your car keys?

    And I have one of those leather magnetic money clip card wallets (RF blocking) in my left front pocket. Got pick pocketed years ago at Cedar Point and realized my back pocket was not a good place to keep my wallet.

    Plus I like being able to fold up papers and slip them into my back pockets.
    Recently junked Light Saphire Blue 2000 SE sedan
    Stock except for fog light trick, LED's, and a wagon rear dome light.
    2007 ZX3 S "The Stig" 2.0 Duratec 5 speeed, Oxford white exterior black interior
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodKristina View Post
    Heck yes, those are fantastic. Especially with your meat :wub:

  8. #6
    Senior TEAM Member bringler26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,797

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybones View Post
    So, you hot wire your car? Or have a separate key ring from your car keys?

    And I have one of those leather magnetic money clip card wallets (RF blocking) in my left front pocket. Got pick pocketed years ago at Cedar Point and realized my back pocket was not a good place to keep my wallet.

    Plus I like being able to fold up papers and slip them into my back pockets.
    I keep my car keys on a carabineer clip with my other keys so I can take off my other keys when I drive.

    I have race seats in my Focus so anything in my pockets is basically inaccessible when I'm driving.
    03 Focus ZX3 (Fubarcus)- Living on for another day
    07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i sedan - Traded
    12 Subaru Outback (6MT) - Daily

  9. #7
    I change diapers now focusownerskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Lincoln Park, MI
    Posts
    14,441

    Default Re: Life hack for cup holders

    Quote Originally Posted by bringler26 View Post
    I keep my car keys on a carabineer clip with my other keys so I can take off my other keys when I drive.

    I have race seats in my Focus so anything in my pockets is basically inaccessible when I'm driving.
    Yeah, that's best. Only put car keys in the focus ignition, the less weight the better for that cylinder.

    Always have a separate ring for the rest of your keys.

    - Drew
    ///type dRew

    2013 Sonata 2.0T / 1999 Regal GS


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •