Ford Focus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal: Pho'King Nguyening!

14K views 1K replies 32 participants last post by  Houdini 
#1 ·
Phóking Nguyening indeed! :rock:

#852 ·
Nevermind, I sent (what I thought) was a nice pm and he missed the point. Oh well, F it. FF needs more trolls anyway. So the only food I want to keep down are chicken tenders. I hate this.

#853 ·
He's an 18 year old e-punk. His attitude reminds me of this:

With emphasis on the "while you still know everything" part.

#855 ·
I like us.

Mike, how are you going to prevent water entering the intake?

#857 ·
Did you mean Noah? cause he's the one with the Ark.

But either way that was funny. I was laughing pretty hard right thar.

#859 ·
because of the Red sea? That was all God my friend :lol:

i never claim to be a holy roller, or know everything...Just dependent on a Lord who is. :D

#863 ·
That's an idea... though, I'm not really looking for "ram air" per say. Just wanting to go back to my stock air box. The larger diameter tubing on the AEM is actually contributing to my surge issue.

Plus, the aluminum tube is basically a heat sink. So, my real goal here is to dramatically lower my ICTs. Ei, fresh outside air all the time.

#861 ·
Exodus 14:12 "The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward. Lift up your staff, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, that the people of Israel may go through the sea on dry ground."

The intent was through the hand of Moses, but I think you sea what I was getting at.

#862 ·
Yep i SEE it now...My bad, my bad. I went right to ark, noah you know the usual water and bible story aside from Jesus walking on water......Good on ya. Well played..:lol:

Well i'm off for a quick jont on the thrux....Enjoy your evening Norcal. Steer clear of e-peens if you can. :lol:

#864 ·
I need a Wookey Jack.

#870 ·
Ride went well. I was able to hang. Even did a couple stints out front. Averaged over 22 mph according to my coworkers. Not too shabby. They asked me to install a bike computer on my bike so I can "stay on pace" :lol:

I have one, it just needed a battery. Which Nick had. Brand New. In the drawer. Now to find a magnet to install on my wheel...

#871 ·
This may not work out afterall...I checked the DMV website about registering an out of state vehicle...if the emissions sticker is not a 50 state sticker, then it cannot be registered if you live in California. :( Fingers crossed that it is good.

#872 ·
Pretty sure we can work around that if need be. Don't let the DMV inhibit you.

#873 ·
Hmm, you have a better car already, Steph. While that car looks good, I would MUCH rather be driving your EAP SVT. It's a pretty stock 2.0 Zetec with a slushbox, so it's going to be a dog. The CARB crap can be resolved, but I can think of many other cars that are more worthy of fighting CARB to have in CA. I think you'd miss your SVT pretty quick. Just my two pennies.

#875 ·
Bradimus' ride from today:

:lol:

No, here's the actual one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.