Ford Focus Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts
Mike, tell Mike to put a coupe bumper on his car so your car can look like his car so they can look like my car.

:rlol:

Discussion starter · #209 ·
Last minute update before FR13. I was able to roll the driver side fenders today and make the wheels fit better. they still scrap and aren't painted at all but i'll still be rocking them to the show. I'll be raising the car up tomorrow and rolling the passenger side a bit and putting them on. Not happy that my camber plates wouldn't fit but it should be an easy fix at a machine shop. I'm disappointed I didn't get to put my exhaust or rear brakes on but o well there is always next year.

The car will also receive a rush detail in the afternoon and then i'll pack it. Supposed to get hammered with rain friday for the drive so i'm debating on possibly leaving late thursday and making the late night trip.

It probably will be a lot higher for the show lol. Can't wait to see everyone there!

Need to do a little bit more rolling Mike, but we'll take care of that when we get to FR. So that you can go lower and fit those wheels better, but I think they look great as is.

Man that looks great! Never thought that small of a wheel would look good on the MKII.

Discussion starter · #216 ·
Show was a ton of fun. Glad I went and met some great people again. Below are some of my favorite shots of my car.

Attempting to fender roll with help from Wobb and Jeremy. Didn't work exactly as planned but that will be taken care of eventually.

Taking a break from the car for a little while to focus on other projects I have going on. In the future I'll be looking for a front lip to complete the kit and also fix my camber plates so they work with my coils.

Discussion starter · #219 ·
Thanks guys. The retrofit took me about a month cause I didn't work on it consistently. I did some custom plastic welding to the frames which added a lot of time. If I had worked non stop it would have taken a weekend but I didn't have that much time to work on it so I spread it out.

Last minute update before FR13. I was able to roll the driver side fenders today and make the wheels fit better. they still scrap and aren't painted at all but i'll still be rocking them to the show. I'll be raising the car up tomorrow and rolling the passenger side a bit and putting them on. Not happy that my camber plates wouldn't fit but it should be an easy fix at a machine shop. I'm disappointed I didn't get to put my exhaust or rear brakes on but o well there is always next year.

The car will also receive a rush detail in the afternoon and then i'll pack it. Supposed to get hammered with rain friday for the drive so i'm debating on possibly leaving late thursday and making the late night trip.

It probably will be a lot higher for the show lol. Can't wait to see everyone there!
I LOVE those wheels. Absolute sex. :thumbup:
I want these when you decide you want to switch it up again. I'll have money waiting... lol
Looks awesome, it's a real inspiration for me. Keep up the good work!

Dave

201 - 220 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.