Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well maintained. Owner prior to me was the son of a service center owner. Car had a stack of service records over 1/2" thick. PA inspection good through January 2018. Front shocks replaced 4/21/14.

Price: $2,500 obo
Mileage: 156,100

Under my ownership (Jan 2016):

Oil changed every 5,000 miles

H&R Sport lowering springs, Mustang Mach1 Lip, ABS partial lower grill blockoff, new headlights (passenger was taken out from a rock that fell from a dump truck, driver was foggy and looked weird after doing passenger). Roof rack and nutserts removed for mounting. Holes were opened slightly and plastic flush caps were RTVd in place (economy mods, use to drive 50 miles a day for work)

New Spark Plugs 1/6/16 at 139,540 miles

New radiator hoses, thermostat bypass hose, thermostat, coolant, adjustable rear upper control arms 8/20/16

Bridgestone Ecopia Plus tires and new rear shocks replaced 1/10/17

New rear brake drum assemblies 4/2/17

Pioneer headunit with CD, aux, and bluetooth, Rockford Fosgate component front speakers and coax rear speakers. Best of 35.1mpg all highway with AC off over a 200 mile trip. Typically gets 27-29mpg with AC on and mixed driving, low 30s highway with AC on.

ALSO INCLUDED:
Throwing in a SVT header (dented on bottom)
Pizza Pans I wrapped in a printed vinyl 'wheel' design but never got around to putting on.
Gates Timing Belt Kit
Front strut bearings (may be installed next week)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Unless I missed it, and no engine bay pictures, with no tach, I'm going to assume this is an SPI not zetec?

If SPI, head ever replaced to fix the whole valve seat drop issues?

What adjustable rear arms are on it?

Looks pretty good for a PA car!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Unless I missed it, and no engine bay pictures, with no tach, I'm going to assume this is an SPI not zetec?

If SPI, head ever replaced to fix the whole valve seat drop issues?

What adjustable rear arms are on it?

Looks pretty good for a PA car!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
It's a zetec. I'd never own a SPI. Forgot to take an engine bay pic today with the rest. I cleaned it all today tho.

Rear arms are just some silver ones off eBay. Could use an alignment. I have new front strut bearings and a Gates timing kit to go with the car.

Next week I'll probably put the strut bearings on because the passenger spring makes noise when turning when stopped. Probably clean the carpet and seats some too.

Throwing in a SVT header (adding to original post) and some Pizza Pans I wrapped in a printed vinyl 'wheel' design but never got around to putting on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts