Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Ford Focus S2 with a built 2.0 w/ power works supercharger i want to sell. Its not a perfect pretty car. It is not a pretty garage queen. This thing has been run and runs well.

This is not an ideal car for someone who cant wrench and works on there own cars and wants performance value over cosmetics.

Lots of suspension/drivetrain upgrades as was a track/autocross/rally cross car and has been awesome to own and run.

Most upgrades from original owner and I fixed many things previous owner pointed out and I have several to point out to its next owner. None are big issues but it is a 19 year old car that has i was told a rebuilt motor in it and a overhauled transmission with 410 grears. I put only 5 k on it while I was daily driving it before my accident.

It needs some TLC at this point its its life. Runs but has some idle issues at times. Has SCT tune with custom tune.

Since I was hurt in a bad accident and I don't want to sell but don't want it to sit and want it to go to someone who will use it.

It needs some paint work from lots of track use and rally cross use but it is an incredibly capable car. Other upgrades are plentiful in suspension and drivetrain. It has a different gear set in it and a new clutch was installed in fall of 2017 and had been driven maybe 300 miles since new clutch.

Svt wheels and 2 year old continental extreme contact dws tires are on it and they do great in rally cross environment.

Reach out with interest. I am not trying to give it away but I would like to sell for reasonable amount so make an offer.

Have no illusion, I am new and on this forum because I am interested in finding this car a good home. I have many parts to go with it. It does not currently have the rear seats in it and has a harness bar.. previous owner provided parts are all included plus some new part I bought and never installed.

If your interested to reach out and we ll talk then ill share pictures.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts