Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ik I sound like a dummy posting on this page about my stock 2010 Ford Focus. However after I backed into a telephone pole(again sound like an idiot but I’m actually am a good driver and desperately needed to find a washroom and the telephone pole is in the Center of that driveway) my exhaust came unhooked at the flex pipe and now it doesn’t do anything. I did notice it was a bit bubbly before that happened but after it did I noticed it starting to do it for longer whenever I let off the gas. It does it about twice as long now as it did when I first knocked the exhaust off. I’m just worried that it may cause my engine to blow up if it’s a timing issue as it is a beater and I do beat it (young and dumb as you can see) if it’s just popping and there isn’t a bigger issue that would be catistrophic to my engine I’m not worried. It is getting way worse mileage than it did before (5-6l/km before and 8-9 since I first noticed any bubbles even before the exhaust came unhooked. Got a new air filter last week and it helped some because the old one was pretty dirty. If anyone could put my mind at ease it would be greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts