Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Currently 70 registered, well up over where FR was last year at this time!

Just a reminder, 2 weeks left to register for the Gate-N-Go discount and to get your passes in the mail to roll-in with everyone else!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm looking at it , but is there a link for Focus Rising? I don't quite understand. It's 6 hours from me this year, seriously about attending, for once

·
Registered
205 Posts
Found out today my work schedule will be clear for FR15, so I will be making the short drive up from Virginia in the daily. Does somebody have a small corner of their hotel room I could put a sleeping bag????

·
I Drive a Focus.
2,374 Posts
My first year. I didn't get in on the rooms, though. `noob'
There are usually people, actually most of us, who split rooms with about 4 people minimum. 1.) There isn't 'enough' rooms usually (we average 100+ cars, we don't have that many rooms). 2.) We have our close friends and its easier to get more people into the hotel and to stay there and hang out with everyone if we stuff 4+ people in one room. 3.) It cuts costs drastically (I've payed as little as $40 total for the hotel to stay Thursday night-Saturday Night). 4.) It's a good way to make new friends. If you showed up with no room booked, people aren't going to tell you tough ****. Post a thread on here, that's what people used to do and they always got into rooms. If you bring $ to split with people, people are always looking to lower their expenses for the weekend. If you have issues, come find an organizer (we will be wearing shirts for everyone to help identify people who have "the info") and we should easily be able to help you out.

90% of us don't bite, there is a few exceptions though.:lol: If you caravan in with some people I'd recommend asking them. Bring and air mattress or whatever. I've been in rooms where you can't walk to the bathroom at night, but we never cared because we were all good friends and your room is really where you just keep your stuff and crash at night.

-Matt

·
Recaros for Corbeaus and Boyds!
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You'll meet plenty of people. Just don't be afraid to talk to people haha

·
Recaros for Corbeaus and Boyds!
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Yeah.. My big goofy ass will be there

21 - 40 of 71 Posts