Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am In The 808 State Of Honolulu. I Was Wondering Where Was The Cheapest Place To Get Your Car Lowered And At The Same Time Buy The Lowering Springs There Or Some Where On Oahu. Please Help..also Where Do They Sell Carbon Fiber Hoods On Oahu? I Need To Fix My Focus And Make It Look Hot.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I'm going to send this to our 808 Regional section. I'm sure our members around there will get you hooked up with some locales and suggestions ;)

Welcome!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
molokaigurl said:
I Am In The 808 State Of Honolulu. I Was Wondering Where Was The Cheapest Place To Get Your Car Lowered And At The Same Time Buy The Lowering Springs There Or Some Where On Oahu. Please Help..also Where Do They Sell Carbon Fiber Hoods On Oahu? I Need To Fix My Focus And Make It Look Hot.
You could check out Eurosport for some lowering springs. They will probably be able to install the springs for you too. It is fairly easy (depending on what model year Focus you got) and quick.

As for things like carbon fiber hoods, it is probably best to ask Eurosport or even that RAZOR place in Pearlridge to see if they can get one for you.

Most of us though that are on FJ and are from Hawaii order our parts from FJ's sponsors. They're usually pretty cool and ship things right. I have dealt with a lot of the sponsors so far and haven't gotten any shipping problems or errors for the time I have been here on FJ (since 2000-2001).

Try and contact Mitch at ZX3 Tuning and inquire about the hoods that he is selling as it is one of the best hoods out there for the Focus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts