Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SCHMEELENDORF!
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had some decent snow last night after a rather sucky winter. It was just deep enough to get the undercarriage of my stock-height wagon stuck in the middle of the driveway. I think it was part of the fallout from the West coast rainstorms.

I didn't get any pics of my front bumper being used a snow plow, but I think this is one more reason for someone to import/build an AWD Focus.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I've plowed my streets and driveway with my car even at stock height with and without the SVT bumper.

Only a few inches overall here. Still with some good driving skills and a great set of winter tires, I'm happy driving :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
i had my fun in a parking lot, until I was kicked off property by security.

Hahaha. They were cool and asked me to leave nicely.

·
SCHMEELENDORF!
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a nice parking lot at Conlon Farm in Perth. It has a long U-shape and would make an awesome auto-x or short drift course. Too bad it is plowed in by the trucks. I would have to build a jump to get past the snow mounds blocking the entrance.

·
Registered
558 Posts
HAHA... There is a new Sobeys being built clost to where I live so a buddy of mine and I decided to take our cars to the non-plowed parking lot to have a little fun. He has an 08 subaru impreza. We had to go back and get a shovel because they just plowed a strip through it to drive in and out for the contractors. We spent 20 minutes breaking the ice with a pair of hockey skates i had in the hatch so we could shovel out enough that we could get our cars in. It was a blast proving to him that a focus will go through 12-14 inches of snow powder just as easy as an awd vehicle...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts