Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a Focus in the Rockies event? Why should the east have all the fun. FITF, FOTB, and Carlile are all east of the mississippi. Why not have an event here in the rockies. Do a meet and greet/ car show at a park then hit the roads for a nice drive. ( maybe spirited,:D:thumbup::thumbup::lol:) run peak to peak or what ever.

Anyone interested in an event like this? Lets get something going

Tim

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Practically no one here even owns a Focus anymore. You'd probably have better luck over on FF.

The trouble is that Denver is the only Metropolitan area for hundreds of miles in any direction. We don't have much pull here. The best you can hope for is your run of the mill G2G......and its been over a year since we've had one of those. :(

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I agree with Max. Since hardly anyone visits this section anymore, FF may garner more interest. I am usually game for hosting or going to events, but the last one caught me a little short in the fundage dept. I have a new job, so I should be able to come to anything thrown together.

·
Registered
72 Posts
we are having a meet sunday october 2nd... some members from focus fanatics and ex focus owners....
we always have meets almost every 2 weeks... its awesome... if anyone is interested in joining us let me know...
we meet at 10am... at 6th and heritage in golden co... in the conoco gas station...
from focus meets to a car club called Blazin the twisties...
so far we got evos wrxs rx8 mr2 fiesta '12 focus and of course boosted focis svts...
we go to red rocks lookout mountain indian hills and anywhere that sounds good...
home some of you guys can make it...
peace...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts