Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find some focus owners around central Arkansas. I have grown tired of Honda groups and half the other groups.. It would be nice to find other focus owners to hang out with and just cut up with... I live in Greenbrier, I see a couple people around Conway who have mk1/mk2 focus.I would like to find away to stay away from the wanna be street king people.. Have an adult hang out or just get to know other focus owners..

I own a 02 svtf sonic focus and my wife has a 01 zx3.. If you see this and are in central arkansas or just arkansas shoot me a message or my kik is StormyNights86

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well one person is better then no one... I see focus people all the time, but most will not chat or want to do anything... Kinda said when you stuck with just one kind of group..

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
We had a nice little auto-x group back in the good ole days of bout 4 cars. There is a big handful of ST's on base but nothing more

·
Registered
266 Posts
I AM BACK. I literally just finalized the paperwork on buying BACK my old 2000 ZX3. Tony, shout out to you!
I have been driving around a Turbo Miata recently. I've got a few buddies that run MX5's too.
Hit an autocross before I built the motor on it last year. We'll all have to go Auto-X this year! I usually run with the guys from 4 State Vettes (https://www.facebook.com/4statevettes?ref=nf). They run a good Auto-X and are all polite, laid-back people. Great auto-X for beginners and experienced drivers alike.

Anyways, I won't have my ZX3 physically in my possession until early February...I have to drive back out to Colorado Springs to get it! =D

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Sweet! It will be great to have you back. Kinda lonely being the only one out here. The few ST's kinda stick to them selves.

I lover some turbo miata action. Is it a speed or a regular boosted one?

·
Registered
266 Posts
92' NA with a TD04H turbo. For now it's mostly the "Greddy Kit" they used to sell for the 1st gen Miata's but I put about $1500 in a bottom end build on a long nose 1.6 motor for it (Wiseco Piston, Manley H-Beam Rods, new piston rings, bored .5mm over, new oil pump, etc etc). Runs good now, I just need engine management to turn up the boost!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Nice I love the NA platform. I have been trying to get my dad to sell his for years. I picked up a fsweks stage 2 turbo kit a while back but never got around to getting a new Chra for it. Other than that it's complete and ready to go.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I just sent Jayarrl a text and he's still got his Focus and said he'd try to find some time to meet or auto-X. So there's still Foci life in NWA, yet!
justalilslow I sent you a PM with my new phone number, hit me with a text sometime, i lost your number 3 phones ago =).

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Just got your pm. I'm off this weekend, have a few projects going on with the car today. Basic maintenance stuff and adding a few extra bells and whistles to the nitrous.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I just woke up (slept in a bit, but I usually only wake up around 12-2 because of my weird schedule). If you are still working on it shoot me a text and I'll cruise up and help out! I was gonna go for a drive around Beaver Lake today but it's still really rainy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts