Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a hard choice...Reclass to get promoted or do another tour in Germany. I picked Germany. didnt want to do something im not really into. But anyway hopefully i can get my car straight before i leave so i can ship it. Going to be taking my family this go round. should be interesting.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Germany's #1 on my list of places to go (like it matters). We overnighted there on our way back from our deployment and it was exactly what I was expecting.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Cool good to see you back. Maybe you can make Bitburg.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I dont have any important going on im going to be at Bitburg next year. its going to be a good hump for me next year. Im going to be in Bamberg.

·
Registered
361 Posts
eh, its only a 4- 5 hour drive. what are you goingto be doing in bamberg

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh thats not too bad last time from heidelberg it was a couple of hours but i got totally lost witch made the trip 7 hours. If everything goes well ill have my focus and my wife will have her passat. If i cant bring my focus ill be getting a late model GTi golf or M3

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yea Germany is the place to be. I like to drive fast and over here it's OK!!! Can't think of any more fun than a good road trip. Maybe to Baumholder, that new Autobahn going into K-Town is a hoot!! 140mph the whole way, gotta love it....

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Very nice. I will be in Italy next month. I cant wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts