Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I blame it on the lack of ability to "like". Not having likes in order to force more people to either post or shut-up works the same as when the Chicago Blackhawk's former owner refused to televise games in order to force people to attend games if they wanted to watch any game. The once proud franchise nearly went into the neverland of total irrelevancy. Fortunately, the very first thing the new owner did was make a broadcast deal for as many games as the media buyer could stand, then took the money and built a team... currently, 3 Stanley Cups over the past 7 seasons. Maybe FJ should allow people to express themselves, and stop unnecessary and artificial restrictions on speech.

Okay, just kidding... there's a lot more going on than that, but the missing "like" IS a hindrance, not a help.
I tried to "like" this.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
I tried to "like" this.

[How about this; posting just "like" is a good way for a newb to run up their post count so they could sell something... just a thought... at least 10 or 15 of my current 5,637 are nothing more than "LIKE".]

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
They are off our forums. They've migrated to FB. That's why this place is a ghost town.

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
FWIW, you can still "like" or rather "thumbs up" posts on tapatalk.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up!

I hope they finish it soon, I can hardly wait to see it go.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Was a great episode. Would love to learn more about the Focus' geometry and figure out how to successfully eliminate/mitigate bump steer with how far we've lowered our vehicles and often widened the track width.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Awesome as usual! Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Whoa... I've been negligent, episodes 13 and 14 are both out! Great as usual... it's coming together.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts