Ford Focus Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
And I know my car wouldn't score well either. If those cars scored that low then cars not on the upper echelon wouldn't even score at all!
But you still get an accurate result in the end, and that's all that matters.

·
I Drive a Focus.
2,374 Posts
See, I literally finished putting my car together at the hotel and my car was still a lot cleaner than a good half of them in attendance and the only "wax" it had seen in a year was quick detailer.

It's not difficult to wash and use quick detailer especially if it'll yield atleast these result. :

-Matt

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Exactly, but I don't think people would understand getting an 11 out of 100.

When I won IFO, my score was in the 30s out of 100 and my jaw dropped that it was that low but I won.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
IFO uses the EJudged App but not the judges so that would be within range I would say.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
My car at IFO that year:

My scorecard:

First place with a 35. They even forgot to put a score down for my wheels, but they scored them a 5 for clean. I got a 1 for every modification except for paint in the engine, where I got a 2. If I didn't get points for being clean, I would have scored almost nothing. Of course a 2 for exterior modifications, it was clear the guy didn't know Focuses and didn't bother looking at my mod list.

At least with out judging we know modifications to our cars so points should be easier to get than this show was for me.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts