Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around Charlotte? Would like to have a meet sometime, or just go over to Cars & Coffee sometime.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Me and Zack my oldest wants us to attend a Car's & Coffee at some point when i'm off. He says they have one in Raleigh & Greensboro.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Anyone around Charlotte? Would like to have a meet sometime, or just go over to Cars & Coffee sometime.
I'm still around, but haven't been up for much with the cars lately. Got a bomb dropped on me at Christmas that my employer was closing the company in March. Still haven't found anything yet. As a result, the cars are getting a little run down. I'd almost be embarrassed to let you guys see them now, but if you decide to head out to C&C, I might just have to swing by to catch up with you guys.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in Charlotte, haven't gone to any meets or anything in a long time. i usually have the weekends off.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We'll be having a cookout get together most likely September 14th in Asheboro. Y'all should come out! I think we're up to 5 so far, hoping to get that number up even more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts