Ford Focus Forum banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
That guy is delusional. I've asked him for months if he would be willing to work out a deal and he's too stubborn to realize his welded 3 piece Enkeis aren't worth much more than $600 with tires.

He thinks he can get 1500 for them, and that's why they continue to sit at his house.

He called me "weak and broke" in a text message.

:lol:

·
Potato Camera Operator
8,401 Posts
That guy is delusional. I've asked him for months if he would be willing to work out a deal and he's too stubborn to realize his welded 3 piece Enkeis aren't worth much more than $600 with tires.

He thinks he can get 1500 for them, and that's why they continue to sit at his house.

He called me "weak and broke" in a text message.

Give me his number, I'll offer him $150.

·
11,279 Posts
Its on the CL ad.

He kept saying, but they're 3 piece. I kept saying, but they're welded together.

He then tried to sell me "rare 1 piece" BBS RS wheels.

I died.

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Yeah Nick's right, he's an idiot. I tried to get him down to around $800 Shipped and he wouldn't budge below $1400 then told me to go back to being a doucher on the vortex..... LOLZ at him as I found him on craigslist not the vortex.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So I went ahead and bought the wheels I posted, def fake splits, seem to me around et20, they will take some work to fit, but I think worth the $75 for all four

·
11,279 Posts
Almost any set of round wheels are worth that. Good work.

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
So I went ahead and bought the wheels I posted, def fake splits, seem to me around et20, they will take some work to fit, but I think worth the $75 for all four
Yes, they are welded 2-piece wheels and are super light. Steeda used to sell 16" version in their catalog for Fox body Mustangs. They are around 20mm et, I had a set in 15x7. I did have the caps too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
THANK YOU REVSWIN!!!!! I thought they looked familiar, and i think it is your car that i was remembering. Sorry for the cell phone caps, but I stopped at the gas station across from my friends street after we got back from buying the wheels and here is a "test fit" with the 245/50r16s from the mustang still on it, tires are so tall the fenders are sitting on the under inflated tires normally my car just slightly tucks the front by like 5mm, clearly these tires are enormous...stretch, pull, and a dash of camber and these can work...

they have about 2 inches of lip

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
15s? Meh.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts

·
Pitching Tents for the Corner Spot!
880 Posts
my Gfathers 308 needs them! lol