Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A recent thread about the jetters you'd like to meet gave me an idea.

We represent many different states all across the country. If you are willing to house a fellow jetter as they may travel for work or a vacation, or just to hang out with, post up here with:

Your name
City and state you live in
way to get ahold of you: email, pm's, phone number, etc..

I think this would build on our already solid community and help some folks that would normally not be able to vacation. I know I have some extra space at the new house and would love to have any of you stay with us! :)

sooo...I'll go first

Matt Laginess
Trenton, MI.
pm me or email me

I can house 4 or 5 at a time.

Lake Erie is out my back door, lots of fishing charters available. A ton of different parks. The Henry Ford is a short drive from us and the beautiful, thriving metropolis known as Detroit is 20 mins away... :lol:

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
I'm up for this... maybe we should also list what is nearby our homes, as far as destinations go.

Hale Sjostrand
Fresno, CA
PM or email me.

I am about an hour from Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, and 1.5 hours from Yosemite National Park.

On the weeks I don't have kids, their beds are available, otherwise, I have a couple of queen size air mattresses and a sofa.

·
Giveen 2.0 - I might be retarded
515 Posts
Jeremy Morales
Caldwell, ID (20 miles outside of Boise)
PM me about it.

I have a blow up air mattress that can be used in my office. However, I do have a baby, who may occasionally wake up in the middle of the night.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
Tyrone Minton
Pheonix, AZ
I have a spare room and a blowup mattress and lots of couches.

Tons of stuff around the valley and not too far from here (grand canyon).

PM or email me.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Tyrone Minton
Pheonix, AZ
I have a spare room and a blowup mattress and lots of couches.

Tons of stuff around the valley and not too far from here (grand canyon).

PM or email me.
I might take you up on this, we're headed down to Bugorama the end of March. Don't know if I'm staying at the host hotel or not yet.

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
I don't know why anyone would be coming to Los Osos but if you are there are plenty of motels in Morro Bay. Don't think you're crashing at my place.

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
Jason...you made people sleep on the countertop?!?! :lol:

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
I've hosted Chromie and even gave him use of my Wife....being that he is Mexican he left everything smelly.
Dude... that's beyond generous... but I gotta tell you... you're lucky he didn't leave her sticky too!

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
oh, ****, thats like 5 mins from my house.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
its possible. we'll be out of the town the 19-21st, so as long as its after that its cool

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Knoxville, TN (East TN)
I've put up 'Jetter's before, but I have to restrict my availability to one or two NEEDY 'Jetters on a Special Occasion, due to having a 5 yr old, limited space, and a wife who works night-shift... It was easier to offer a room when it was just my wife and me in an apartment.
I'm around an hour from "The Dragon" and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and Knoxville is at the Intersection of I-40 and I-75 just down from the end of I-81, so we have LOTS of travelers coming through town daily.
PM me if you need to, and I can assess the situation on a case-by-case basis due to the blend of available space and family obligations/timing.
:)

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts
Now if any of you ladies would like to drop in:

Velvet Jones
San Pablo Hourly Motel
Richmond, CA

Nope, I'm with Robb on this one - there's craploads of hotels surrounding me :lol:

I do love the [FJ] outreach program, though - there are bunch of cool cats on this forum.

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts
I have put up a many Jetters as well. We live in Vegas, so it is definitely a destination. That will end with the new house though. No spare bedrooms (all used up for other stuff) and the couches/chairs are much too nice for people to sleep on. ;) It was all a ploy to not let Jetters stay at the house. :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts