Ford Focus Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hahahaha if you even knew what either of those words meant. Also I love my job and my income, so yes dis my job where you have a car with some sweet stickers and mud flaps.
Hey bud, you came in with the sh1tty attitude! So go desk jockey somewhere else and dream a little bigger!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hahahaha if you even knew what either of those words meant. Also I love my job and my income, so yes dis my job where you have a car with some sweet stickers and mud flaps.

Also don't be to successful at the caddie job, you might just take over the world... in golf.
Too*
Senior level english

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
All this crap is getting severely annoying! I can only take so much ignorance and rudeness for so long! Im deleting Tapatalk and I will only be checking in every so often! Sorry to everyone who actually wanted to see progress and have questions that I could timely answer! Ill post updates and will still wear my FJ stickers with pride but I'm going to be a distant member! Thanks for all the tips that have made my car stand out from the rest! I really do appreciate the hospitality most have given me! Idgaf what anyone thinks of my car, as long as I love it and love to drive it, complements are just added bonuses!

·
Registered
775 Posts
All this crap is getting severely annoying! I can only take so much ignorance and rudeness for so long! Im deleting Tapatalk and I will only be checking in every so often! Sorry to everyone who actually wanted to see progress and have questions that I could timely answer! Ill post updates and will still wear my FJ stickers with pride but I'm going to be a distant member! Thanks for all the tips that have made my car stand out from the rest! I really do appreciate the hospitality most have given me! Idgaf what anyone thinks of my car, as long as I love it and love to drive it, complements are just added bonuses!
In the end it's your car and you will make it how you want it. I wouldn't delete Tapatalk it comes in handy quite a bit for me. Your car looks great. The red on the flaps is a bit bright but a little contrast is always good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
114 Posts
All this crap is getting severely annoying! I can only take so much ignorance and rudeness for so long! Im deleting Tapatalk and I will only be checking in every so often!
Sorry to hear that Drew.
Try not to let the trolls run you off.

Is there an ignore option on this forum?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Frankly, those flaps would come in real handy in my city right now. Rally car or not, they're functional.
I agree with that lol!!! There is so much ice and salt I would definitely like them. It's just not my kind of style.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts

Also don't be to successful at the caddie job, you might just take over the world... in golf.
Stu, I recommend you read over the forum guideIines once again because your posts towards Drew are not what we tolerate around here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
883 Posts
Also drew I would just let it roll off my back next time. Antagonizing the situation (ie "desk jockey" saying things about his job) is not the best. I understand he got under your skin but the best thing to do is ignore him or anyone else that makes comments like that. Just my $.02.

Now, on with the mods and pics! I think we can go from here and say if you have nothing nice to say please keep it to yourself.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Hey guys, thanks for the support! I will always modify my car how I want, I paid for it! He did not get under my skin, I was just thrown off and I had a major headache that night and was just not taking it! Sometimes people just need an ego check! So I will stay alert and watch posts just with less input! Just have to understand that my tastes as an 18yr old are going to be different to that of a 30-40-50 year old! (When i get older, ill keep it classy) I love the entire forum thing so I can solve my problems without going to the dealership! And just an FYI to all, I love Subaru's so there is a lot of things that are on my car or will be on my car that have a subie flare to it! I try to make a car so that if I saw it zoom by me on the freeway I would kill to have it! ;)

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
So I will stay alert and watch posts just with less input! Just have to understand that my tastes as an 18yr old are going to be different to that of a 30-40-50 year old!
Two things, reverse order of how you posted them.
1) I am 39 and I think you are doing just fine with your car.
2) Please don't post less. You are one of the leaders here in the Mk III area and we'd all be the poorer for it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Two things, reverse order of how you posted them.
1) I am 39 and I think you are doing just fine with your car.
2) Please don't post less. You are one of the leaders here in the Mk III area and we'd all be the poorer for it.
X2 except for the 39 thing lol. I am 27.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also a small little bit but every part counts!!! Here I popped out the reflectors then plasti-dipped them! The only reason i took them out was because the dip is a b1$&h to get off the plastic. It blends in nicely with the valence!

Not a negative comment but the reflectors are there for a reason. Every state and province in North America requires vehicles to have red refacing reflectors. If the lights are not on and a the police shine a light at the rear of your car and red is not reflected back you will get a ticket. The Focus taillights don't have reflectors in them. Some cars do that's why not all cars have reflectors on the rear of the vehicle. Just stating, if you get pulled over for anything they could also give you a ticket for covered reflectors or this might just give the police reason to pull you over.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Also a small little bit but every part counts!!! Here I popped out the reflectors then plasti-dipped them! The only reason i took them out was because the dip is a b1$&h to get off the plastic. It blends in nicely with the valence!

Not a negative comment but the reflectors are there for a reason. Every state and province in North America requires vehicles to have red refacing reflectors. If the lights are not on and a the police shine a light at the rear of your car and red is not reflected back you will get a ticket. The Focus taillights don't have reflectors in them. Some cars do that's why not all cars have reflectors on the rear of the vehicle. Just stating, if you get pulled over for anything they could also give you a ticket for covered reflectors or this might just give the police reason to pull you over.
I understand and thanks for the info!! Although I'm not proud of it, I have been pulled over 4+ times in this car with the reflectors painted and not even a question has been asked about them!

·
Registered
883 Posts
4+ times?!?! Speed racer

Lol!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts