Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*EDIT*
So I sent another email with the other revision I did that took me till now to finish up,
cause I hate the look of the other one in places so they gladly accepted the change thankfully.
This is the actual final result.
I know people suggested a background but due to the nature of the design and over all
shading involved it was hard to find a proper background image without it making it look
to high in contrast away from the background. Yeah you can do adjustments but thats not
I meant. the fact of making it look realistic is key to me but oh well I like it and love it,
thought I would share the new update with yall.

Only thing I was not happy with was the roof scoop, took it off cause it just looked tacky on this focus.
Another thing was the side exhaust, could not find a better reference then the low resolution-ed version,
tried effects and crap but it didn't cut it this time for this project, Oh well bla bla I just did it for the fun of it.

Over all me and Coupe2.0 believe I spent a max of 10 hours on this. the extra 5 was from todays modification fix ups.
*PLEASE DO NOT MANIP OR ALTER THESE PHOTOS PLEASE~<3*

·
Registered
96 Posts
that looks awesome sam change the back ground to an industrial or sidings one and thatll be the cream on the cake

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks awesome sam change the back ground to an industrial or sidings one and that'll be the cream on the cake
I wanted to change the background sooo so bad when I submitted it but like I said many time the time was just not right =(
Im actually fiddling around with it now since I have the free time to do what I want with it now ^^
My layers are so messed up Im normally organized with these things but yeah, need to fix that too lol

I should just add the car on a abandoned dirt airfield with trail marks LOL

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive took a bit if a liberty and changed the background to a bit of an industrial one hope you dont mind
Oh, heh, xD Wasnt expecting my work to be maniped, but looks cool =)
\But no offense but i accept your help, but any work i Produce I don't allow manips upon creation, thats why i watermark my work if its not allowed to be maniped. But I do thank you for the inspiration of background choices =)
I think the background should have a dark contrast against the car just because the car already has a dark tone sinister took ^^v

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hope i didnt offend was just having a bit of fun on a bank holiday
best of luck with the comp
Oh not its ok you didnt know =)
Yeah found out we wont know the judging till august or september, it suuuckkks. I hope they post all the entries and stuff, that would be cook but we do not know yet.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
On a completely retarded side subject, I'm thinking that "manipulated" might be a word best left un-shortened.

All my brain sees when I read "maniped" is "handfoot"! :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On a completely retarded side subject, I'm thinking that "manipulated" might be a word best left un-shortened.

All my brain sees when I read "maniped" is "handfoot"! :lol:
Ya lost me there sadly LOL XD
Well generally when I modify any car of remodeling graphics to a differ version of a car I just say manipulated or w/e lol ^^

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
where did you find that image to work with? I used the one on eurotuner and it was lower res and had already been manipulated a bit.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mani=hand
ped=foot.
maniped=handfoot.
Thank you omni, I was sure I was the only one who saw that lol
I feel retarded now xD

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
where did you find that image to work with? I used the one on eurotuner and it was lower res and had already been manipulated a bit.
Google.
Yeah I notices that too, they changed and took off the ford bumper tag and they changed the mirror caps.
Wth would they do that?> so noticeable....
I clicked on higher rez in google images and found the same image but higher rez with those parts not manipulated off of the one provided on the contest page.
In these case even with those things maniped on the image that provided are not feature din my rendering anyway.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
On the subject of contests... anybody feel like doing a FocalJet photoshop contest or two? I have some prizes I could donate and I've been looking for an excuse.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the subject of contests... anybody feel like doing a FocalJet photoshop contest or two? I have some prizes I could donate and I've been looking for an excuse.

We should have one, it would be fun ^^
There are alot of FJ concept artist that I know of are on here =D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright... I'm vacation for a few days, but then I'll see about getting one set up.
Sweetnesssss ^^
I will not be able to enter though, too much on my plate right now with logo designs and thumbnails. Plus I'm out of town as well.

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Google.
Yeah I notices that too, they changed and took off the ford bumper tag and they changed the mirror caps.
Wth would they do that?> so noticeable....
I clicked on higher rez in google images and found the same image but higher rez with those parts not manipulated off of the one provided on the contest page.
In these case even with those things maniped on the image that provided are not feature din my rendering anyway.

well thanks, it helped with my second try.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well thanks, it helped with my second try.
Yeah that version I found is better in quality and might have better options of
changing things alot better. They never questioned me when I used that one
so its not a bad thing or anything.
Plus I believe this was a tech illustration piece done bythe company who was
producing a concept drawing of the focus at that time, not sure but looks like
it most definitely, still looks very nice ^^
I had to do one for the focus RS back a few quarters ago, never had the time
to finish it sadly *sigh*

·
Registered
9 Posts
does anyone know where to get that rally wing..? i've been searching for a very long time and all i can find is the one from the white WRC focus but its not the ones you see on the true rally focus/fiesta's please help

1 - 20 of 24 Posts