Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about this Focus Beach Festival going at Myrtle Beach?
I guess it starts Aug 3-5....car show dyno's etc,.:thumbup:
I'm looking for info?
How much?
What Hotel for reservations etc,.
Any rooms available?
Who is running the fest etc,.
pm me or reply
Any help??:confused:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
yea cruzstyle is running the advertising at the least.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Focus Beach Festival
august 3-5
Friday 6pm-7pm meet and greet
7-10pm family time at Broadway at the beach http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/

Saturday-10am-5pm- car show, open dyno (pending)
5-730pm eat dinner @ hooters or at the kart track and ride the 33 HP karts http://www.kart-trax.com/directory.asp
730-11pm drag strip http://www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com/

Sunday-meet up at the beach (location to be announced) closing statements and enjoy the beach with family and friends get sunburned and look at the fine women in bikinis OR go home

Resort Information

Well we were able to get a group rate at one of the local beach resorts called the Springmaid Resort- http://www.springmaidbeach.com. We currently have 10 room reserved at Room Rate $125.00 per room per night, This comes to $287.50 per room for two nights including all taxes and resort fee. YOU MUST STAY A MIN OF 2 NIGHTS we could even possibly have a small roped off area for you to use our hoses to wash the cars if you would like. This is usually right behind our maintenance area. We supply the hose and would supply the soap and wash mitts. So if you and your friends all want to share a room with say 6 of you that’s $47.91 a person for 2 nights at a resort. Each room has 2 queen size beds a refrigerator/tv/table and cable. so lets get these rooms filled. if u would like to reserve a room for yourself, family or group of friends then please email me so we can work out payment information. also if u dont mine staying with strangers but other foci family then u can reserve a spot in a room and we will pair u with 5 other people to get u a room. remember u can get a room for just u and your family or for as many as your friends as u want to squeeze in it. for room information contact myself @ [email protected]

TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
call in your own reservations by June 15, 2007 and refer to Focus Weekend
and Group ID # 4955 and they need to get your first nights deposit at
the time. The number for call in is 800-770-6895.

Featuring:

· 6 pools
· 2 lazy rivers
· fitness center
· miniature golf

· onsite restaurants
· award-winning 35,000 sq. ft. Conference Center
· the landmark Springmaid Pier

any questions please email me [email protected]

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
jmotank said:
sweet!! i'm on both sites as well. it will certainly be fun!! already up to around 30 cars or so that i know of.

That's it?

Hell, with as much advertising that is going on, you'd think it'd be up to 300 cars by now.

dave.

·
Registered
388 Posts
that's only 30 cars that I know of from FF. i have been told many many more have committed. remember i said that I know of. LOL

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
FFers are the one whose throwing it, FJ just became a sponsor of the event as well not too long ago.

·
Registered
388 Posts
hopefully more people will decide to show and this thing will get huge!! focal-point is gonna work on puting together something for nopi nationals as well. september 15-16 at atl. motor speedway in GA.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I might be there I dunno, it depends on whether I go to cedar point or not

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
so will myrtle beach ;-)

·
Registered
446 Posts
come on guys,,,we need as many as we can get,,,,over run murtle beach with the foci's...lol,,,,that would make for good pictures thats for sure

·
Registered
388 Posts
brandon0133 said:
come on guys,,,we need as many as we can get,,,,over run murtle beach with the foci's...lol,,,,that would make for good pictures thats for sure

yup, plus over run the strip that night!!! that would be the kicker. over run the strip with foci and out number all the other cars there!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
heck yeah! let's introduce Myrtle Beach to the finest lineup of Focis! if they are doing some street car meets going on, we will show them what's a Foci can be capable of! lol.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
can we have an award for worst looking focus this time? like maybe a complete evo junbug bodykit...LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts