Ford Focus Forum banner

221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
FITF - CAMPGROUND UPDATE - The normal end of check-in is 10 PM but the owners will have a list and a site map on the door of their store/arcade. People coming in after hours on Friday MUST sign the list with their information and choose which site they will be taking. You can then settle up with them on Saturday morning. Also, quiet time is 11PM and the owner's Son DOES hang out after hours and provide "security". The owners gave me the impression that they expect everyone to respect their quiet time hours, and I in turn assured them that we would.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Stay... you don't have to drink / get drunk to have a good time at the campground... and the stories you will be able to tell the grandkids someday.... WHOA....

lol, im GOING to probably drink and have fun. Its just i dont have any camping equipment. So unless chaney lets me sleep with him in the same sleeping bag, i'll probably just go home.

and no, i did not type that wrong LOL :party:

·
Frushie took advantage of me
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
oh baby. I do have room for one more in my tent.

I think it should be ~10 bucks a person with 3 of us.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't have sleeping stuff for you, just a roof over your head.
word, i can bring a sleeping bag and ****. no worries. i'll bring them just in case i do decide to stay the night.

I'm gonna clay bar and polish the car.... i'll probably tape up the rear bumper for fun... since its still scuffed.

·
My Race Car Has Poke and Stretch
1,643 Posts
Unfortunately I will NOT be going. Chaney, you have a PM.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I wouldn't bother washing your cars guys, they're just going to get dirty again. Weather for Saturday is a 30% chance of showers and a high around 70 degrees. High of 63 for sunday with like 60% chance of showers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I won't be able to make it. I just found out t his morning that the orientation for my new job got advanced to this Fri. (tomorrow) intstead of next Fri. With that, the focus not finished back up, last weekend for hunting with my deer control permit, and the Indy gun show that I need to go to so I can get a tac light replaced. I just can't do it. Sorry Chaney, I was looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
saturday is a no go on rain now

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
haha weatger says no rain. plus no matter what it would be fun

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wow, how have I not noticed this event yet? It's pretty much in my back yard. What time are things going to start at the dealership?
Registration starts at 9:00am at the dealer. Come on down and join us. The organizers are on the road to the dealer right now. Go to the web site for details....it is $20 bucks at the gate....with t-shirt and goodie bag.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Registration starts at 9:00am at the dealer. Come on down and join us. The organizers are on the road to the dealer right now. Go to the web site for details....it is $20 bucks at the gate....with t-shirt and goodie bag.
Cool, see you there. If you guys want set up help or anything like that let me know, I'm local and don't have anything better going on tonight.

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Car is washed and ready to go. Alarm set for 4:30AM. I'm guessing the car will be dirty again by the time I get there... See everyone tomorrow!:party:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm done cleaning....will have hopeless run down dirt road in the am. Making pit stop at quarter car wash or scratcher on the way. See you all there.

221 - 240 of 247 Posts