Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here's the deal. I made a cruise route that can be ready to print off copies if need be. It's 29 miles (from the dealership to the campground), but there's alot of turns and potential areas for people to get lost. I don't know the area at all myself, I just kind of chose random roads for the cruise.

Now what I would like to know is how many people would still like a cruise afterwards, or would rather just take the 5 mile straight drive from the dealership to the campground. I need to know so I know to make copies or not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
FITF - CAMPGROUND UPDATE - The normal end of check-in is 10 PM but the owners will have a list and a site map on the door of their store/arcade. People coming in after hours on Friday MUST sign the list with their information and choose which site they will be taking. You can then settle up with them on Saturday morning. Also, quiet time is 11PM and the owner's Son DOES hang out after hours and provide "security". The owners gave me the impression that they expect everyone to respect their quiet time hours, and I in turn assured them that we would.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts