Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris and I am the General Manager with Q Logic Enclosures. We are a car audio enclosure and kick panel manufacturer that has been around for almost 35 years. We are currently talking with the community about different product options that we are capable of producing if there are people interested.

The popularity of the new Mk3 focus has taken off(had a 2012 and loved it!) and we think there is a market for a factory style sub enclosure similar to the Sony option that come in some of the cars. As some one that has owned the Titanium focus with the sony system it is definitely impressive but I feel lacks some low end.

We have made this enclosure for the 2000-2007 Focus in the past and we are thinking about something similar for the Mk3(2011-Current) as well.

A few of my questions are:

1. What size woofers would you prefer and how many.(IE One 8", two 8", one 10")?

2. Would you prefer the driver side or passenger side like the factory enclosure?

3. Would you like an amp rack made for the opposite side?

If you are all familar with any other options out there for this car please let me know. Our main goal is to be able to listen to the owners of this vehicle and do what they want not necessarily what we think is best.

I hope to hear more from you soon, and I really appreciate any ideas you could give us.

Thank you,

Chris Brinkley
General Manager
Q Logic Enclosures / Hooker Audio

Approved by Ataru

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a new 14 last week. I've been on the search for exactly what you are describing. Just a little bass to add to the factory. With that...

1 8" I think would suffice
2 Placement does not matter, more concerned about a clean fit that does not take up space.
3 Not needed, would likely mount to the rear seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts