Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the recent discussion popping up about Focus Rising '15, I feel I need to make this announcement.

I started attending Focus Rising in 2010 and have attended every year since. The more I attended, the more I assisted the event in different areas of the show including running the car show judging in 2012. In 2013, when Ken was hired by Carlisle Events, the torch for Focus Rising was passed onto Ron Myers from Focaljet and I took the position of Focus Rising co-organizer alongside Ron.

Due to some personal matters that have come up over the last two months, I can not commit to attending Focus Rising '15. Since I can not guarantee I'll make the show, I must also step down as co-organizer for next year. Over the last two years I enjoyed working with Ron to help solidify Focus Rising as one of the top clubs at the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals in which we took the top club attendance spot both years.

I wish Ron the best and hope for another successful event in 2015. If my personal situation changes I'll still try to attend Focus Rising. However, with those odds being small, I must step down as co-organizer for next year.

Jason Hodges

·
Registered
796 Posts
Jason, I hope you get your issues squared away post haste. Thanks for all you do/have done for FJ. If there is anything we, the FJ community, can do for you, speak up!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Well now with this ST even if i do not get around to finishing the ZX3 by next summer i'll have something appropriate to show up with. -R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts