Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone use this thread to post any updates and happenings this weekend during Focus Rising!

The Oklahoma crew got to Ft. Wayne last night and met up with the Michigan crew. We are about to hit the road again with 10 cars in the caravan to Carlisle.

Everyone who wasn't here missed out on a great dinner and joking around last night, but more is to come tonight in Carlisle. See everyone in a few hours!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm already at the showfield. Seen way too many videos of cars falling off a dyno to try it. Although I'd love to see what the ST makes now with the FSWerks tune.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Post up some pics so we can all see

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Great event! Thanks to Jason who did a great job of organizing things. It was great to meet you in person and see Sonic too! Don't want any spoilers but a hint, ( what club was best represented) Foci Rule! Autocross was a blast as was there caravan.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Next year I'm doing ALL OF IT! I got a chance to meet a bunch of members; so many I'm really having a hard time keeping everyone straight in my head (I was the guy with the chinese hat)!

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great event! Thanks to Jason who did a great job of organizing things. It was great to meet you in person and see Sonic too! Don't want any spoilers but a hint, ( what club was best represented) Foci Rule! Autocross was a blast as was there caravan.
Thanks, but it wasn't just me. Thanks to Ron, Jeremy, Mary, Jake, Cody, Joe, and many others who assisted this weekend to help make things run smooth when I was pulled away on Saturday.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Had a blast as always, had to leave early on sunday thanks to work and didnt get to say goodbye :(

Thanks to focaljet, Ron and Jason for setting it up, thanks for Jeremy, Mary and others for stepping up to keep things going. Thanks to Jason and others for keeping an eye out and taking care of our wounded.

Always love going to the focus events and seeing the overall comradery. From working on each others cars, to just hanging out, it always ends up being a great weekend.

Also a big thanks to Ken for starting this whole Focus Rising thing, and for now putting on the whole Ford Nationals Event. Also thanks for the sweet media pass hook ups, taking pics of the drifting from inside the auto-x course was simply awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts