Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Focus Zx3 SVT Sonic Blue

Well, the time has come. Chocking up just typing this. The 01Sportwagon family has loved this car. Planning to start here and give my extended family first dibs.

Asking $2,500 (us) *Updated price

Local to – Ventura County, specifically Thousand Oaks CA - Delivery arrangements can be made

Person placing ad - 01Sportwagon, aka Joel
Contact Information – Forum PM or Ford_2003_SVT (at) outlook dot com

I am willing to do a video chat showing as well.

Information:
2003 Focus Zx3 SVT
Sonic Blue
- One owner - I bought the car new
- No engine mods - used only Mobil 1 5-30 fully synthetic oil
- New timing belt and head work
- Original clutch
- 240k miles and still runs well - still getting over 26 to 28 MPG depending on how she is driven
- Replaced all 4 brake calipers and lines ~June 2016
- Updated suspension at 120k with adjustable Yellow Konis and adjustable camber/caster bits - still handles like it's on rails
- H&R rear sway-away bar
- Moon/Sun roof
- Heated seats and mirrors - plug for block heater
- California car - no rust
- Non-smoker
- Upgraded side speakers with Alpines and Factory sub
- All maintenance records

Known problems:
- Paint on hood needs attention - years of LA freeways will take its toll see pic
- Stock Audiophile 9006 CD player skips - I think it's just dusty and the AM/FM work fine
- Driver's lumbar handle broke off
- Driver's door side-view mirror vibrates - somebody hit it while it was parked on the side of the road, but still works and adjusts
- Door ding on driver's side below window - hit by basket ball hoop in heavy winds, orange color is not rust it's paint transfer from the hoop
- Only accident was being hit in the rear while in parking lot - 5 mph tops - Driver's side rear just above bumper, did not hit hatch (she hit me btw)

I'll add information as questions are raised and as I think of things. Thanks guys! Let's keep these on the roads!

Pictures were taken Dec 6th, 2016
Pic album here:
http://forums.focaljet.com/album.php?albumid=1186

1- (White lines are not scratches)

2- (White lines are not scratches)

3- (White lines are not scratches)

4-

5- (White lines are not scratches)

6-

7-

8-

9-

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sonic blue!! Glws. Note to owner or buyer: I have the sonic blue hood and door if you want them perfect. Great deals!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts