Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Location: Whitehall, PA 18052
Item Description: I have a set of ST170 headlights that i bought off of Fordpartsuk years ago. They are complete with all parts needed to hook up. Wiring harnesses, back caps etc. These are LHD that i ordered. They have been on my 2000 zx3 for probably 10 years. I had someone try to polish one of the lenses and it didnt turn out so well so i didnt continue. Both lenses will need to be polished and sealed. Also when they arrived from over seas one of the adjustor pieces inside was broken. It has been taped together for as long as ive owned them with no problems. I do have the pieces required to fix it I believe. Just never took them apart to do it. I bought a broken st170 from ebay to salvage the pieces. I also have one extra right side rear cap. Also i have a set of euro grills, top and bottom. Also on the car for 10 years. The upper grill is the flip open style for locking hood. The badge is pretty messed up, tons of paint layers currently has wu tang logo on it. I do have a euro lock for it as well that i bought used and never messed with. It does not have a key. Just looking for anyone interested before the car goes to scrapyard. Contact me through email for quickest response
Asking/Offering Price: 250 obo
Pics (if available): Email me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts