Ford Focus Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
wish it was a 6speed id be tempted. any other info? also you being in california you know this car wont pass your emissions?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
yes it was David's(belacyrf) car. lot has been done since then. more info on the S4? is it all stock, color, wagon or sedan?

·
Registered
383 Posts
it's a silver sedan in great conditon. the car is untouched except for the cross drilled rotors front and back. The rest of the car has never been touched

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
stock is good, but i can pick up a s4 for less than what i would let this go for. not to mention i would want to upgrade suspension, chip, etc...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
engine bay pics. i plan on cleaning up the wiring and vacuum lines someday.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Wow crowded bay lol

CAr is very diff then i thought! LOL HEll i thught it still had the Xios kit lol, how hard was it to put a zetec mani on SVT head?

Very nice either way...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
never had a xios. when is a fwd engine bay not crowded. a svt head is a zetec, and the original ford racing intake which this is was designed for the svt. atleast that is what i heard.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I always thought belacyrf ran a Xios kit :( ??? crowded yes but some are clean ha! an didnt know that about the FR intake.. Like i said if i could Id pick it up quick.. But since i cant ill BUMP for ju! haha GLWS

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
didnt mean it like that but i guess

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
whatever, keep your crap talking comments off the thread and leave the posting to serious buyers

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
for anyone interested the price is 13k, some flexability but not much. if you dont agree with price thats your prerogative but i would appreciate it if rather that posting your disagreement you just move on. thank you

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I always thought belacyrf ran a Xios kit :( ??? crowded yes but some are clean ha! an didnt know that about the FR intake.. Like i said if i could Id pick it up quick.. But since i cant ill BUMP for ju! haha GLWS
Xios didn't exist when he did this

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
bump, go to first post for latest update

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
What's the cash offer now?

-Brian

61 - 80 of 102 Posts