Ford Focus Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
9k i suppose, still would consider trades, either down(with cash on your end), even or up(cash on my end)

list of cars im interested in
volvo c30
audi s4 04-newer
vw r32
mazda speed 6 or 3
possible 4wd drive like toyota tundra, f150, jeep
although i have a motorcycle i might be interested in another

trying to stay away from high mileage, salvaged titles things of that nature

regardless would like to hear what people have to offer

·
Registered
991 Posts
If this thing didn't need so much rehab, I'd be in there like swimwear... GLWS! It's got a sweet look to it, and the body appears well maintained!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
if i could get it to be reliable i wouldnt want to get rid of it. it probably isnt that much, I just lost the interest in trying to keep up with the maintenance. at least until it cools off then i will try it again

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
Man, my Tiburon would possibly meet your requirements and this would put me back into a Focus, but I also don't wanna deal with the little things of getting this car back up to its previous state, so it can't work. Also, I've never been a fan of that color because it'd be hard to keep clean. Good luck with the sale though!

-Brian

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
I'm not sure what you mean by previous state of the car, but it has never ran right for me since I had it, other than small pockets In between something breaking. I figured this would be the case trying to sell it with these issues, but I really don't want to sink anymore money into this car

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
I could make a serious offer...but it would be about 1/3 of your 'ask'.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
No thanks, I'm not interested in an amount that low. They will bury me in it before I let it go for that much

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
That truly sucks to hear, because I remember hearing how perfect this car was when Belacyrf had it. I'd like a project car for a fun secondary vehicle, but I'd have to buy a daily driver if I got this and it'd probably cost me a fortune to get to the point of running reliably. This would be a great car for someone with more technical know-how than I have that wants a rocket rather than just something that looks good, which is more of what I'd want.

-Brian

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Im going to think about parting the car out since I have a possible offer for the body, and
Maybe the FR intake. Before I decide I would like to find out what other items people would be interested in and negotiate a price. Here is a list of the big items I can think of

2 sets of rota wheels in great shape with near new tires
Big brake kit
EAP recaro interior(full set)
KW variant 2 coilovers
Custom Stainless 3" exhaust
Custom turbo exhaust system
WRC engine block from focus power
St170 headlights

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Wow, still around and still for sale?

Might want to update pics, current asking price?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Wow, still around and still for sale?

Might want to update pics, current asking price?
not even sure what to ask for it anymore and it hasn't changed in looks so no need to update pics if anyone is interested send me an offer. might try craigslist

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Bump. So I haven't been on for awhile. And the car has been in storage for about 2+ years. Is anyone interested

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Bump. So I haven't been on for awhile. And the car has been in storage for about 2+ years. Is anyone interested
Anything changed?

Current details on it?

- Drew

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
About 2 or so years ago I put a scratch on the lh front bumper a couple inches long. Before I parked it in storage one of the gears started to grind. I was going to check/change the fluid but I just wanted to see if there was any interest in it as is

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
FYI. I don't want to part it out. Also I am in Arizona if that helps and it has not changed since last posted

81 - 100 of 102 Posts