Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,092 Posts
Nice! I just have a couple of questions...

Can you post of pic of the dog-bone bracket (threads)? Was the Torsen installed for track purposes? Was the engine boosted?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Torsen wasn't installed for the track. It was just my daily driver. A few years back I had the gearbox out for the clutch and I figured I might as well install the diff while the gearbox was out.
The car used to have a PowerWorks on it. But I drive like a grandma 99% of the time and even in that remaining 1% of the time I take my time to shift smooth.
The threads for that dog-bone mount are good. I'll take that pic and get it to you.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top