Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please use this thread to plan your caravans and use the template below for the general information. We would love to see multiple caravans meet up along the way to have a parade of cars flowing into Carlisle.

Starting location:
Day and timing leaving:
ETA in Carlisle:
Route:
Participants:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Are we going to do like we did last year? I am planning being in Carlisle late afternoon-early evening on Thursday like I have every year.

Which route are you and other Okies planning on taking?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Pending on some others but a few of us are thinking of making half the drive on Thursday. Streetsboro we felt would be a good place to stay. Its in Ohio and is only about five hours to Carlisle also for anyone that wouldn't want to stay would be a decent meeting spot for anyone coming from Michigan northern Illinois Indiana and so forth. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
blake im leaving EARLY again. get there around 12-1 , take a nap till 4 ish, then hang out all night. thats what i did last year

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ok, Im gonna ask a silly question but I need to ask for clarity. But where can I find all the details about FR14? I know its in June but I'm curious to know the dates, times, place, venue, and any costs involved with registration and such. I'm considering going this year for my first FR event but I need details so I can make plans if I end up going. Like I said I've never been to one so I have no idea how it all works or what I'm doing.

Thanks

EDIT**** Nevermind I answered my own question. :thumbup:

·
Ronal Thief!
2,748 Posts
straight there , like last year for me. $30 in tolls, isnt enough to make me go around them.
This. Always used the turnpike. Always worth it.
blake im leaving EARLY again. get there around 12-1 , take a nap till 4 ish, then hang out all night. thats what i did last year
This Idea Is A Good One.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts