Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
hell yeah! There is a place in Vegas that you can rent ferraris, lambos, porsches, vettes etc for doing laps at a track. Might have to start saving up

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Outstanding. Good for you. Probably some great daddy-daughter time, eh?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some might call it child endangerment, but I like the sound of "daddy-daughter time" more. ;) j/k

Seriously though, we had a good time. We drove it down to the Renaissance Festival and made a day of it. My hope is that she'll be well cultured in all things automotive by the time she's 16.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dude, that looks like it would be a blast to rent. Where did you rent it from? How spendy? Would I fit?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, that looks like it would be a blast to rent. Where did you rent it from? How spendy? Would I fit?
I rented it from a guy named Mike in Westminster. http://www.exotic-car-rentals.com/ He owns a Corvette and the Viper and rents them out of his house. Rental rates vary depending on how long you want the car, but I felt the prices were very reasonable. You can rent it for a few hours or overnight. He is a super nice guy and the whole experience was great. You gotta keep in mind that these are his personal cars though. No hooning....and you have to respect the equipment.

As far as fitment goes, I fit just fine in the car height wise (I was even able to put the top up,) but girth could be limiting. The seats have fairly pronounced bolstering and there isn't a ton of room between the seat and the steering wheel. He will let you stop by the house to see if you fit though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts