Ford Focus Forum banner

Hello....anyone still here.

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  G-forces 
#1 ·
Does this picture actually work? Can you all see it?

See less See more
#2 ·
#5 ·
I'm still here **** the facebook group.

#7 ·
Howdy!
Forgot my login and just found it......here I am.

Hopefully getting a new(to us)DD in a month or 2 or 3. Working on it. It's a 2005 Mazda3 manual hatch with a swapped in 2.5 from a Fusion.

If we get the Mazda, I'm thinking about(if we all survive the Wuhan beer flu) making my black 2.3 zx3 into an autox car.

Probably nothing serious. h&r race/koni yellow/eibach rear bar/kmac plates/15" R compounds.
Intake /tune/ exhaust.

Just for fun...whatever class that puts me in...may not even run scca.

Just ran an autox with the Porsche club in our Mazda6 and it was fun.

Would hit Lone Pine TT for sure too.
Maybe a track day here and there too,if I got superhubs.

My Blue 2.3 zx3 rallyx car sits still with dead engine. I have most everything to do a 2.5 swap in it but not sure if I'll do that or go 2.3 again.

If I just keep it for rallyx,might as well go 2.5. But if I build it for performance stock class for stage rally it will need the 2.3. Decisions. Need a lot more $$ saved for stage rally.
But buying a already built stage car would be SOOOOOOO much cheaper too.

Anyway...cool story bro I know...what's everyone else (all 3 or 4!) doing?

#8 ·
I'm still here, and driving a Focus still to boot.

I miss the old days of FJ and car forums in general.

#9 ·
I'm still here, and driving a Focus still to boot.

I miss the old days of FJ and car forums in general.
Yup..I miss them too.

So you have a MK 3 Focus?

#16 ·
Hi yall. I just checked in after a few years away. No Focus anymore, but lots of good memories about both of them, especially the 3dr 04 SVT... one of my favorite cars, among many fun ones over the years, and one of the easiest to drive quickly and comfortable to take on a long trip (except for the droning).

Don't really like the new format here, but that's really not too big a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.