21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Same to you. :p :D

Sent from my iPhone using flares, semaphore and messenger goats.
I'm confused by your statement, we may be south of you but our winters appear to be as bad or worse than yours up there. I checked the seven day forecast and we're consistently 10c colder than you for the whole stretch. Not making a contest of it, I just don't think a lot of people are aware of what the winters here are really like.

We do obviously get warmer in the summer but the winters are actually about equal.

And since it's happened once again,

·
Registered
615 Posts
This winter has been warm this year, and not much snow. We don't get the months of -30 to -40 that we used to. Minnesota and central Alberta are nearly identical.

And I'm just being a pest... :)

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
This winter has been warm this year, and not much snow. We don't get the months of -30 to -40 that we used to. Minnesota and central Alberta are nearly identical.

And I'm just being a pest... :)

It is pretty bizarre how similar the climates are given how much further North you are.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Coolest it gets here in AZ is roughly 30*

Now that kinda cold y'all really need to experience before you say winter. [Rofl]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
Mark Twain

·
Registered
83 Posts
Didn't see any at the time doing that, been awhile though.

They did smell their own farts to stop methane pollution. [grin]

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
Not sure but I bet you're going to meet some gentle people there.

:thumbup:

Although...Hocky, is yet to grasp that I highlighted his "Apparently"...as in I'm sure a RS could wear snow shoes..

...But I just WOULDN'T. 6MILLION hp or whatever..And we've funny snow and my country comes to a stop once about 6mm of snow has fallen.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
But that's a well aged cheddar... an ORIGINAL cheddar, I might add. Goes well with a nice Boudreaux and some whole wheat biscuit... add a bit of Colorado sunshine to that San Francisco knight and you have legendary motor-head movie.

I wonder how well that Mustang would have handled snow (bias ply snow tires and all that cheese)?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yup got a hot wheels from that movie. Not the dodge or Ford though...

Got the bandit from Smokey and the bandit too.

Too bad nothing from the gum ball rally is out there. The cobra and Ferrari were cool. Favorite was that camaro in there.

·
Dyno Queen
7,859 Posts
:thumbup:

Although...Hocky, is yet to grasp that I highlighted his "Apparently"...as in I'm sure a RS could wear snow shoes..

...But I just WOULDN'T. 6MILLION hp or whatever..And we've funny snow and my country comes to a stop once about 6mm of snow has fallen.
It's just a car. Drive it.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts