Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here, but I can really use some help. I’m looking for a good shop to drop in my built zetec. I also wanted to add a turbo. I started this project years ago but I had to stop for a while. Now I have the time and money to finish it. But of course now I can’t find anyone in my area to complete this project for me. I’m in the Raleigh, NC area. Anyone know of a good shop? I’ve tried top speed Performance In Washington, NC but I can’t get any response. Please help. I have so much money already vested in this engine. I’ve got to complete it. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not many people in the game anymore, sadly.

Turbo Tom is probably closest to you in Belmont, NC. McNews is up in PA and I know they still do Focus work.
Is Turbo Tom the same as Focus-Power in Belmont? If so I just got off the phone with him about an hour ago. He said he'll do it. I can't wait to get started. Now I have to find another Mk1. The body I have has been out in the sun and algae for the last 6-7 years. It would be cheaper for a new body compared to a complete paint job. I've spent so much in engine and transmission work/parts I have to see this project complete.

·
I
13,302 Posts
Is Turbo Tom the same as Focus-Power in Belmont? If so I just got off the phone with him about an hour ago. He said he'll do it. I can't wait to get started. Now I have to find another Mk1. The body I have has been out in the sun and algae for the last 6-7 years. It would be cheaper for a new body compared to a complete paint job. I've spent so much in engine and transmission work/parts I have to see this project complete.
Yessir, that's the guy. Can't wait to see it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts