Ford Focus Forum banner

Bring back Lowcus Limbo for FR13?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As with all new things we at Focus Rising add we want to hear your feedback on whether or not to bring back Lowcus Limbo for Focus Rising '13. We understand this year was a huge learning year on Lowcus Limbo and we understand we will be needing to tweak it if we decide to hold it again. Such tweaks do involve a few rules being added, some equipment changes, as well as a little more organization but if we do it next year we'll brief the changes ahead of time.

So please do your part and vote on whether or not to bring it back or not and share your ideas, we want to hear them!

·
Pitching Tents for the Corner Spot!
880 Posts
1st vote in! this was amazing and hilarious! I have pics/video I need to post here lol

I spooned in the trunk with Kyle to get another 1/4" lows.

·
I Drive a Focus.
2,374 Posts
I think it was good and while piling people into the cars was funny as hell I don't think it did much as everyone gained that 1/4" so we would all have gotten knocked out in the same order. Clearly a car laying frame on bags is going to win so it was kind of pointless for Kyle, Jamie and myself at that point. I think there Needs to be some rules set forth, but not to limit the fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the limbo, definitely should happen again. But maybe a limbo stick that doesn't sag would be a good investment lol.

-Matt

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Yeah, Ken's saggy stick was kind of a turn off.

:lol:

·
))((
3,710 Posts
yeah I think there should be a more serious limbo and then a for ****s and giggles one. The more serious one being legitimate limbo with not piling people all over the cars, and then fun one where people do whatever to get teh lows like piling into cars

·
))((
3,710 Posts
The thing was, the same 3-4 cars would have been the lowest but the order may have differed due to number of people in the cars.

-Matt
which is why we need more cars in, and no more load people up in the cars to weigh them down more, yes bagged cars may have an advantage when they can lay frame and if it gets to the point where they constantly win then put them in a separate category with their own "trophy" and they will just have to deal with it, or do lowest of the low and then lowest static car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts