Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 14826 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's get it awn!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow Michiganders. Tell us something about yourself and what brought you here. :)

How's the snow out there folks?

We got about a foot. Just got back from a night of sledding and snow drifting in the Bronco! :)

*Thank you FJ for allowing us to get to know each other by frivolous banter between each other in this manner* :thumbup:

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Re: Michigan Banter Thread :)

We were supposed to get more than we did. Actually a little disappointed. Supposed to get nasty cold this week for us tho - super fun times working on the XR in this crap :)

Drew - i sent that letter to you yesterday but i think it wont go until monday AM - you should have it by the end of the week. enjoy.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

GapBoyPCS said:
Hope it all clears up by the next weekend (start of NAIAS). I'll be down there invading MI :)
I can't wait! It will be a bit different this year with most of the foreign car makers not present, but I still look forward to it every year. :)

·
Ronal Thief!
2,748 Posts

Maybe the auto show won't be so packed full of people since a good number of manufacturers won't be there.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts

Noooooo idea. We're leaving for Texas on Thursday for the weekend. I'll probably have work to make up when i get back so i don't know.

·
Ronal Thief!
2,748 Posts

I probably won't end up going, the only time I can go is on the weekends and my friends work crappy hours then.

·
Ronal Thief!
2,748 Posts

ehancock said:
Maybe they just fake the crappy hours so they don't have to hang out with you ;)
They probably are. They always seem to avoid me. :(:emo:

:lol:

·
Banned
5,338 Posts

Hey all, how are things?

this is the perfect thread to ask... i was thinking bout picking up the motive power bleeder from FocusSport.. would anyone want to rent it for a small fee? say maybe $10~ or so. i was thinking bout picking it up in spring, and bleeding my brakes then.

·
Banned
5,338 Posts

right on, just so anyone know, for that price im not providing fluid :)

Matt, what kind of connector would the truck need?

1 - 20 of 14826 Posts