Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I'll be moving to Fort Benning, GA in September. Uncle Sam has deemed it's time for me to move on and that's where he's sending me and my family. It's gonna be a looooooonnnnggggg drive from Washington to Georgia, but I'm looking forward to meeting some new Focus peeps and I'll be on the right side of the Country for Focus Fest '12 and Focus Rising '12. Just wanted to let you all in the South East know, LOL.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
From the [FJ] forum index this thread title appears, almost, as "Moving to Fort... Indecision."

Hell, that's where I live.

Don't mind me; I'm just passin' through. :D

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Does this mean we can expect to see you at the next FLF Daytona Beach meet?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You in the 75th?
Nope, not in the 75th, not even Infantry. I'm a Scoot, er, I mean Scout. I won't know exactly where I'm going until I get there, but will prolly end up in the Armor Center again.

Does this mean we can expect to see you at the next FLF Daytona Beach meet?
I may be able to swing by, depending on time and fundage.

·
Butt Face!
1,560 Posts
Ah, well you are going from WA to Benning, 2nd Bn is at Lewis, and 3rd and HQ is at Benning, so I figured it was possible. And not all guys in the 75th are Infantry, there are cooks and everything ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, well you are going from WA to Benning, 2nd Bn is at Lewis, and 3rd and HQ is at Benning, so I figured it was possible. And not all guys in the 75th are Infantry, there are cooks and everything ;)
Yeah, I know. I was stereo-typing. :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am stationed in Benning, you might have seen me cruising around. Currently in 3/3 in Kuwait. When I return home, I'll have to hit you up and get your advice for tunes and parts. I was also in Lewis prior to this assignment, my ex-wife stole my Focus while I was in Afghanistan, and had to fight tooth and nail to get my beloved Charlene back, but she is well worth the fight, lol!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still hanging around Ft Benning. Been working on Harmony Church in 2-16CAV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts